SALARY:£27,000 PA – 6 MONTH FTC – IMMEDIATE START – CLOSING DATE 07.02.2020
We are currently seeking STEM graduates to join our clients growing teams across the West Midlands and Warwickshire. If you enjoy solving problems, helping people, being the best at what you do and you thrive in a team environment, then this is the role for you.
Our client offers a comprehensive induction training and on-going personal development, so no specific experience is required, but a good knowledge of MS Excel and experience analysing complex data sets would be preferred. You will be up to speed and taking responsibility for your own projects within a few months of starting. Our client then has a comprehensive personal development program designed to guide you through your career into leadership, consultancy or business development – whichever is best suited to your own unique set of skills.
As a Graduate Project Analyst, you will be placed on a project within a major automotive OEM, you will be responsible for supporting the client in maintaining a complete and accurate Bill of Material (BoM) throughout the early stages of a new vehicle program.
Attractive benefits package, genuine opportunities for progression and a positive team ethic based on fellowship, support and enjoying life inside and outside of work.
Graduate Project Analyst Main Responsibilities:
• Data management and analysis
• Elements of Project Management
• Single Point of Contact providing technical advice and answering queries
• Show excellent initiative and problem-solving capabilities
• Issue resolution
• Interpreting complex scenarios and responding in an articulate manner
• Ability to cultivate and maintain positive work relationships
• Liaison with a broad spectrum of people including Engineering, Purchasing and Finance
Our client is looking for:
• Able to deliver a quick response. Flexible to the needs of the customer and the business.
• Confident communication – comfortable reporting back to our customer’s senior management;
• Composed in demanding situations;
• Able to display a high level of attention to detail and technical proficiency;
• Growth mindset – always looking for opportunities to improve;
• Highly computer literate. Fully compliant with all MS office programs and various other common office software.
Applicants must be educated to degree level (2.1 or higher – ideally STEM discipline) with permission to live and work in the UK. A technical and analytical mind is essential.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV along with a short covering letter to explain why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Ref No: 3292
Job Title: Graduate Project Analyst
Location: Warwickshire and West Midlands
Job Type: 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £27,000 PA