Information that may be collected from you – Candidates
- Website enquiries by completing the enquiry form: https://www.2tri.com/contact-us, this may also include personal sensitive data contained within your CV.
- Website job applications: https://www.2tri.com/contact-us/, this may also include personal sensitive data contained within your CV.
- Email enquiries, if you contact us we may store this information
- Registration Details – when you register with us we will collect from you, Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Date of Birth, your preferred hours of work, your salary expectations, NI Number, Transport method. Next of Kin information (you must gain consent to share this with us), education, work history including salary information, IT skills.
- Equal Opportunities – Tri (The recruitment initiative Ltd) is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Tri shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate/agency worker is submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement for temporary workers. Tri will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy. We will collect sensitive data – criminal convictions, health and disability information, Ethnic group, age range and gender.
- Identification – when registering with Tri we will take copies of your ID and store these on your record, these may include passport, visa information, NI number, birth certificate, proof of address, payslips or tax documents
- If you are employed by Tri on a temporary assignment we will at point of booking ask for your bank details and for you to complete our starter checklist form. We will also get you to complete our Contract for Services document and ask for two references (you must gain consent to share with us.)
Information that may be collected from you – Clients
- If you are a client of Tri, we need to collect and store information relating to your business, the relationship we have and individuals employed by your business. This will include contact details of the employees whom we have or have had a working relationship with, including name, address, telephone number and email address. We will also store signed terms of business and keep records of candidates placed permanently or on temporary assignments within your organisation.
How will we use the information about you?
- To provide recruitment services to you
- To provide statistical information for monitoring purposes
Sharing your information
We will gain your consent before sharing your information with the following:
- Potential employers
- Referees – we will ask you permission before sending any references
Your information will also be shared to allow us to complete our services:
- HMRC (where by you have been employed by Tri)
- Our IT system providers
- We may also pass information to prevent or detect crime, to protect public funds, or in other ways permitted or required by law.
- The cookies we use: Google API’s
We will where possible gain written consent to hold your data on our system, this will allow us to contact you regarding any further opportunities which we feel match your job search criteria.
- You have the right to be removed at any time by notifying us in writing at the address below.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information that we hold about you by writing to the address below
- You have the right to ask us to amend or remove any of the information we hold on you.
From time to time we may send you job alerts and newsletters by telephone or email – we will ask for your consent to do this. You can remove this consent at any time by notifying us by email or writing to us at the address below.